Now that you've got your financial data in a GoDaddy Bookkeeping account, here's how to slice and dice it to help you see how your business is doing.
- Why are my Meals and Entertainment expense totals showing different on my Profit & Loss report and my Schedule C?
- Sales By State Report Shows "No State." What is this?
- Sales By State Report
- My fiscal year isn't a calendar year
- How to figure your quarterly sales tax?
- Reports - Customize Dates
- On which days does the week begin and end in GoDaddy Bookkeeping reports?
- How do I change the company name or title on my printing?
- View your P&L for Year-to-Date!
- Now view your sales by state
- How Do I Get My Data Out of GoDaddy Bookkeeping?
- Why Don't My Reports Have All My Transactions?