If you would like to import transactions from Chase into your GoDaddy Bookkeeping account manually using a QFX file, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Chase Bank account.
- Click the account you would like to export transactions from.
- Scroll down to your transaction activity and click the "download" icon.
- Change the file type from CSV (default) to "QFX."
- Select the date range you would like to export and click "download." Save this file to your computer as a QFX file.
- Log into GoDaddy Bookkeeping.
Scroll down to the bottom of your Income or Expenses page and click 'Import'
Click the browse button, locate the QFX file you saved, and select it.
10. Once you've selected the file, click 'Upload'.
11. **IMPORTANT** Choose the "Create new account" option and click "Import here."
You'll receive an email confirmation once your upload is complete.