Suppose you have made the switch to eBay Managed Payments. In that case, you will want to add "eBay Managed Payments" as an importer inside GoDaddy Bookkeeping to keep your eBay sales and fees flowing into GoDaddy Bookkeeping. Previously, this was done by your PayPal and eBay importers, respectively.
- Note: If you have already added eBay Managed Payments to GoDaddy Bookkeeping, do not add it again.
- Note: If you have more than one eBay Managed Payments account, you will want to ensure to log out of any eBay accounts before performing these steps.
- Note: Only U.S. region eBay Managed Payments stores can be added to GoDaddy Bookkeeping.
- Go to "MANAGE" from your Overview Page:
- Click "Add an Account":
- Search for "eBay" and choose "eBay - Fees and Managed Payments", then, follow the prompts at eBay:
That's it! No need to delete the previous eBay importer or do anything else. As long as the same eBay store was added (same username), our system will recognize this and not duplicate any data. This process will also 'hide' your previous "eBay" importer from view. Don't worry, though; the historical transactions remain intact.