If you are receiving this error for PNC, it could be due to PNC's security requirements, as PNC has updated how they provide access to third-party applications. Please complete the following steps:
- Login into PNC Online Banking: (https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html)
- Post login, click on the 'Customer Service' tab.
- Under the 'Customer Service' tab, click on the 'Two-Step Verification' link.
- Under the 'Two-Step Verification' section, select the 'Security Settings' profile. Under this, click on 'Setup' in the "Additional Sign On Security" block.
- Click on the 'Enroll Mobile Device' link.
- A pop up for 'Add a Mobile Number' will appear. Enter the mobile number and click on 'Continue.'
- PNC will send a confirmation code to the entered mobile number, enter the code and click on 'Continue.'
- If enrollment is successful, you will receive a message that states: 'Mobile device confirmed.'
- Return to GoDaddy Bookkeeping and click the FIX IT link and enter the code sent to your enrolled number.
If you complete these steps and you are still receiving an error, please let us know: