You want to charge your client on the spot instead of sending them an invoice, but how? Just open up our mobile app on your iPhone and follow these steps:
1. Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to open the menu list and tap on "Charge".
2. Enter the amount you want to charge your client as well as a description and tap "Charge" in the top right corner.
3. If you have the PayPal Here swiper inserted, you can swipe your client's card as soon as the 'Device Ready' ribbon appears.
If you do not have the PayPal Here swiper inserted, you can choose to Scan or manually enter a card, use PayPal Check-in, or charge with Stripe.
4. Using the "Scan or Manual Entry" option, you'll see the following screen where you can line up your client's card within the green box to have the app scan the card details or you can tap "Enter Manually" in the bottom right to enter the card details yourself.
Here's the screen you'll see if entering the card details manually, just tap "Done" in the top right once complete.
5. Once the checkout process is complete, you will see a success message and you have the option to email a receipt.
Both the subject and the body of the receipt email are editable.