What do I do if my TIN, SSN, or EIN is wrong on my 1099-K?

If you received a 1099-K with a wrong TIN, SSN or EIN, you will need to contact your payment provider (e.g. PayPal) to have it corrected and resubmitted to the IRS. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk