What about other Online Payment Providers other than PayPal?

If you receive a 1099-K from a payment processor other than, or in addition to PayPal, simply add the two numbers from Line 1, to serve as the minimum amount of income you'll need to account for with the IRS.


Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 5.16.37 PM.png


Refer to this checklist for how you can use GoDaddy Bookkeeping to incorporate the Form 1099-K into your tax return.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk