When you sign up for GoDaddy Bookkeeping through eBay your eBay information is automatically downloaded as soon as you get started. With GoDaddy Bookkeeping, you'll always be up-to-date on all your completed eBay sales.
After your initial download of 90-days of data, here's what you can expect to see imported each and every day:
* Sales transactions including item details (#, description)
* Sales Tax collected - if you collect Sales Tax
* Shipping Income - what the customer pays you to send them their purchase
* eBay fee details (listing fees and final value fees) and PayPal fees
* Discounts from eBay
And you don't have to stop at just importing from eBay, you can include bank accounts, credit cards, and other e-commerce providers to get an even better picture of your business finances. Simply follow the steps below to get started:
1. Click on the "Manage" tab on the top center of the screen
2. Click the "Add an Account" button
3. Search for or click on the link related to your bank, credit card, or e-commerce site.
4. Fill out the information you use to log-in to the online portion of your bank, credit card, or e-commerce site and finish by clicking "Add this Account".