GoDaddy Bookkeeping offers the ability to link your Amazon Seller Central account. Here's what you can expect:
What type of Amazon account is supported?
Types of Amazon account supported:
- US Amazon Seller Central Pro-Merchant
- US Amazon Marketplace Seller (must manually request settlement reports via your Amazon account)
Types of Amazon account NOT supported:
- Non-US accounts
- Individual Sellers (non Pro-Merchants)
- Payments by Amazon
- Checkout by Amazon
How do I link my Amazon account?
- Click MANAGE at the top of your GoDaddy Bookkeeping account
- Navigate to "Linked Accounts"
- Click "Add an Account"
- Select "Amazon Seller Central" from the column on the right.
- Enter in your Merchant ID and Marketplace ID (You can read more about how to find your Merchant ID and Marketplace ID by clicking here).
What data will be pulled into GoDaddy Bookkeeping?
GoDaddy Bookkeeping will import transactions from Settlement Reports that have been generated. Amazon generally keeps Settlement Reports that have been generated for 90 days, so this is the default amount of historical data that will be imported. If you are an Amazon Pro Seller the reports should generate automatically. If you are an Amazon Marketplace seller you will need to manually generate your settlement reports. If you are interested in importing Amazon transaction data from a Settlement Report that isn't available you will need to manually generate the older Settlement Reports by following the steps here.
GoDaddy Bookkeeping cannot pull in transactions from an open Settlement Period, this is why you will not see your most recent sales or an account balance. (see screenshot below) For many users Settlement Periods remain open for two weeks, but it may be more or less frequent based upon the seller's volume of sales. Read more about Settlement Reports by clicking here.
How long will it take for GoDaddy Bookkeeping to import my data?
Your initial Amazon import could take a bit of time depending on the amount of data you have. We suggest adding your Amazon account and letting it run for 24 hours before checking back. From that point pulling in your most recent transactions should take significantly less time.
If your account is done updating but you are missing data please contact support at help.bookkeeping.godaddy.com