We do our best to make GoDaddy Bookkeeping simple and straightforward, but realize you might have a couple questions before getting started. Here's a quick overview with a few tips:
- You can import data from a number of sources such as eBay, PayPal, credit card, etc. Just click the "Add account" button on the Manage / Linked Accounts tab to see your choices.
- You can also manually enter data into either the Income or Expenses tab. Just start with the "Add a Transaction" button and enter data in the requested fields. Press enter when you've finished entering the data or click the Save button.
- There are a number of reports to help you get a better understanding of your business including a Profit and Loss report as well as Income and Expense reports by both Category and Contact. You can find these on the Reports tab.
- GoDaddy Bookkeeping will show you your estimated taxes due each period based on the income/expenses entered. You can see this info on the Taxes / Quarterly Taxes tab. This tab also provides insight into your Annual Taxes as well as any Sales Tax you've collected. (Only available in the Plus version)
- The Help & Community link will take you to the GoDaddy Bookkeeping Community where you can see questions other folks have had along with their answers and/or post a new question. We have a number of resident experts happy to provide their advice / insight as well as GoDaddy Bookkeeping staff who will jump in as needed. This is a great place to ask for tax or bookkeeping advice.
- Finally, you can create an account and take a look around. When using the free version, there's no harm in taking a look. If you decide it's not for you, you can cancel your account by going to Manage and then the Profile Settings tab and clicking "Please cancel my account" button at the bottom of the page. If you love it, like so many of our other customers, feel free to upgrade in the upper right corner.
We don't have an actual instruction manual, but you can email support with any specific questions you might have. Just use the 'submit request' button above.