The Reports page within your Bookkeeping plan allows you to filter your data to see how your business has performed. You can view your data broken down Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly. But what happens if your business uses a fiscal year instead of a calendar year or you want to know how your sales have improved after running an advertising campaign halfway through the month?
You can now run any of your reports using a custom date range.
- Go to your REPORTS page and click on the type of report you want to run.
- From the Pick dates by drop down box, select Custom.
- Enter the date range you want to view into the From and To fields.
- Choose how you want to group the data within the date range (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly).
- Click on the Filter button.
OPTIONAL: Change between Chart and Table views of your data.