- Click on the Manage tab to access your company menu.
- Select the Invoice Settings tab
- Here you can edit the default invoice period. Changing this number will set the invoice due date based on the date the invoice was created.
- Click here to edit your default Invoice email message. When you click Send Email on an invoice, your default email message will populate.
- Check this box to enable invoice due reminders. Doing so will automatically remind customers when their invoices are due.
- Check this box to enable invoice payment receipt. Doing so will automatically notify your customers when their payments are received.
- Invoice Viewed Notice: Receive an email notification when a client views an invoice for the first time.
- Invoice Due Notices: Receive an email reminder to let your clients know an invoice is due for payment.
- Invoice Paid Notices: Receive an email notification when a client pays an invoice.
- Recurring Invoice Drafted Notices: If you've set up a recurring invoice to create a new invoice draft, receive an email that a new draft has been created.
- Recurring Invoice Sent Notice: If you've set up a recurring invoice to send an invoice, receive an email that a new invoice has been sent.
- Estimate Viewed Notice: Receive an email notification when a client views an estimate for the first time.
- Estimate Expiry Notices: Receive an email reminder that an estimate is expiring soon.
- Estimate Acceptance Notices: Receive an email notification when a client accepts an estimate.
Online Bookkeeping supports payment integrations with PayPal and Stripe. Take a look at this page for more info on linking payment services.
Under Template Settings, you can edit the company information that appears on your invoices (1), change the logo that appears on your invoices (2), and change your default template (3). Note: changing your default template will also change any existing invoices or estimates.