UPS expenses are a little tricky because each one comes in with a different name. We know this isn't ideal but for now, it's the way Paypal sends us the data so we've come up with the following workaround. It's a two step process but should be rather easy once you do it.
Merge the various UPS contacts into one:
1. Click on your 'Company Name'
2. Go to "Contacts"
3. Type UPS into the search filter
Click "Edit Multiple" button and check all UPS boxes
Type in a name such as "UPS"
Now all these transactions will merge into one called "UPS"
Categorize the transactions correctly:
1. From the Expenses page, click "Uncategorized"
2. Search for transactions with "UPS"
2. Click on a UPS transactions and change the category to "Shipping Costs"
3. You should receive a popup box asking you if you want to change all
4. Choose "yes" and all the transactions should be saved.
Unfortunately, you'll end up having to do this every time a new UPS shipping comes in, but at least it will be much easier to correct just a few at a time.