If you receive a past due notice for your GoDaddy Bookkeeping account billing through eBay Apps you will need to first renew the PayPal Payment Agreement and then process a one-time payment for the overdue amount (you must process the one-time payment manually for the overdue amount, if the billing failed already that payment will not go through automatically). Follow the steps below to do so.
To create or renew a PayPal payment agreement:
- Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.
- Click the Account tab (or go directly to this page - https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSellerAccounts).
- From the Account ID drop-down menu, choose the application for which you need to create or renew the agreement (the one for Outright, see the screenshots below).
- To renew an existing agreement or create a new agreement, click the Change link in the Payment method section. You may need to enter your eBay user ID and password again.
- Enter the email address associated with your PayPal account, and then click the Log in to PayPal button.
- On the PayPal sign in page, enter the same PayPal email address and password, and then click the Log In button.
- On the Developer Selling Manager Applications page, review the information and, if you agree, click the Agree button.
- Use the "To make a One-Time payment" steps below.
**It is imperative that Step 3 is completed for Steps 4-8 to work.
Once you do that you should make a One Time Payment.
To make a One-Time payment:
- Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in.
- Place your pointer over the Account tab, and then select Seller Account.
- Select the application from the Account ID drop-down menu (the one for Outright).
- In the Payment method section, click the onetime payment link.
For more information on eBay Apps billing see -