For those of you interested in moving your data from InDinero to GoDaddy Bookkeeping, the process is quite simple.
- Download your transactions from InDinero.
- Format the file to import into GoDaddy Bookkeeping.
- Upload the file to GoDaddy Bookkeeping.
Here is more detail...
- To download your transactions from InDinero go to the Transactions page and click the "Export" link at the bottom of the page. This will create two .CSV files on your computer. You'll want to use the file WITHOUT the running account balance. The file name will be something like, "firstname.lastname@example.org/09/42.csv."
- You can find instructions on how to format the file in our knowledge base.
- To upload the data to GoDaddy Bookkeeping, click the "Import" button at the bottom of the "Income" or "Expenses" tab. Select Expenses or Income, choose your file and click Upload.