It is very easy to upload a correctly formatted CSV to GoDaddy Bookkeeping using our importer. Note that GoDaddy Bookkeeping requires a specific formatting for CSVs being uploaded, more details on this format can be found HERE.
1) Navigate to either the "Income" or "Expense" tab.
2) From there scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button for "Import."
You're now on the QFX import page. Next, click on the link that says 'Upload a spreadsheet instead of a QFX'. (Speaking of which, have you tried importing data via QFX? If not, you'll definitely want to give it a shot. It's much easier and we practically do all the hard work for you!)
You are now on the CSV upload page. You will need to download your Expense and Income CSV separately.
1) Make sure to select the correct button before clicking "Upload" so that GoDaddy Bookkeeping will be able to distinguish whether the file you choose to upload is an Income or an Expense.
2) Click Choose File to select the file you want to upload
3) Click Upload to upload your data
Keep in mind, the bigger the file you're uploading, the longer it will take. We'll send you an email when it's finished. If there were any rows that were not successfully uploaded the email will tell you the row number of the failure. If you do have a few errors, keep in mind that the rest of the file was uploaded successfully, so if you choose to re-upload the failed rows you should not include the rows already successfully uploaded or you will have duplicates.