One of the most sought after features in GoDaddy Bookkeeping is our Sales by State report. To find this report please follow these instructions:
1) Navigate to your "Reports" tab.
2) On the reports page, click on the "Sales by State" link.
3) Change the date section to the date range that you would like to see and click "Update."
4) Here you will see a Sales by State Map (by color) showing which sates you have the most sales in.
5) Please refer to our "Color Chart" as to what each color represents on your map.
6) If you would like to see more detailed information, click on the "Table" view under our "View as" section.
In the Table view you will be able to see the Number of Sales, the total Amount Collected for Sales, Sales Tax Collected and Sales Tax Submitted all in this one report.
If you would like to see which transactions roll up into any of these amounts click on any of the amounts listed under one of the categories on this page (Number of Sales, the total Amount Collected for Sales, Sales Tax Collected and Sales Tax Submitted) and you will be brought to an itemized list of all of the transactions that make up that amount.
Here you will see a detailed report of exactly which transactions make up the total amount for that specific state and category that you selected.