While GoDaddy Bookkeeping does a lot, we realize there might be some things you'd like to do with your data that just can't be done inside the application. In that case, you can download your transactions to a CSV file and slice and dice to your heart's content! There are three ways to get your data out of GoDaddy Bookkeeping.
1. If you want a transaction-level export, the best way to get your data is from the Income or Expense Page. Here's an example:
- Go to the Income or Expense tab
- Specify the data you'd like by selecting a desired date range
- Hit the Filter button
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Export' button
A green confirmation message will notify you that your report is being prepared
When your report is ready, you will receive an email with a special link to download your CSV (*Note: As a security feature, you will need to be signed in to your GoDaddy Bookkeeping account for this link to work)
Your exported data will look something like this:
2. To download all data for a specific account:
- Click on the account from the Manage/Linked Accounts view or Overview page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the 'Export' button
3. To download all of your transactions in your account at once:
- Go to your Manage page in the upper right hand corner
- Select the Profile Settings tab
- Go to the bottom of the page and click 'Exporting your data'