Accounts canceled due to non-payment (being billed through GoDaddy.com) can be reactivated; but only within 30 days after cancellation. Before that time, customers can attempt to reactivate their account using these steps:
1. Log into https://bookkeeping.godaddy.com/login using your GoDaddy.com credentials.
2. Once you log-in, you will see the screen below. Click the "Reactivate" or "Activate Now" button.
3. This will place the correct renewal plan into your GoDaddy.com shopping cart. Please then complete the checkout process.
4. Once the checkout process has been complete, you will then be able to access your account via GoDaddy.com (My Products) or from https://bookkeeping.godaddy.com/login
*We cannot guarantee that importers in these accounts will continue to import after the account cancels.
If you cannot log into the account, and it has been under 30 days since the account was canceled, you should purchase a new Online Bookkeeping plan, then send an email to email@example.com with this information:
- Your Customer Number
- The email address used in the account
- A statement asking that the account be restored