Sometimes people run into various problems displaying things on their GoDaddy Bookkeeping account.
We have found in many instances that a small fix does work: This small fix is simply cleaning out the "cobwebs" in your web browser -- your cache, cookies and browsing history. These data cobwebs can sometimes make your browser run slow and mess things up.
If you're using Internet Explorer:
1. Type Alt+X
2. Select "Internet Options"
3. Select "Delete" under the "Browsing History"
4. Make sure that "Temporary Internet Files" "Cookies" and "History" are checked in the popup window before clicking "Delete."
If you're using Firefox:
Type CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE (on WINDOWS),
or COMMAND+SHIFT+DELETE (on MAC)
and the following box will appear, you can quickly clean things up by clicking "Clear Now" --
If you're using Chrome:
1. Find the "wrench" in the upper right corner of the browser.
2. Select "Options"
3. Go to "Under the Hood", and click "Clear browsing data"
If you're using Safari:
1. Type COMMAND + , (as in the comma)
2. Select "Privacy"
3. Select "Remove Website Data"
Once you've cleaned out these cobwebs, do one more thing -- make sure that you've been logged ALL THE WAY OUT
Log back in , and you should be all set.