Note: These instructions only work if you are a Seller Central Pro Merchant.
The following instructions will grant GoDaddy Bookkeeping access to your Amazon seller account.
GoDaddy Bookkeeping Developer Credentials: 1889-2962-1430
- Click the Sign up for MWS button.
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- On the MWS registration page, click the button for I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS.
- In the Application Name text box, type Outright.
- In the Application's Developer Account Number box, enter the MWS developer account identifier (1889-2962-1430).
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreements and click the Next button.
- You will need to copy and paste both your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
- You DO NOT need the Marketplace ID
Go Back to GoDaddy Bookkeeping and enter your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token (note the Marketplace ID is not needed).