When you join GoDaddy Bookkeeping, we try to pull as much historical information as we can from your Linked Accounts. However, the amount of data available to pull from each Account is different. For example:
- PayPal provides over a year of information.
- eBay Seller Accounts let us pull 3 months of transactions.
- Most banks make 1-3 months available.
- For a list of how much data can be uploaded for each linked account refer to Linked Accounts - Who/What/How Much
If you would like to get a complete historical quarter or year for all your Accounts, you can manually import transactions into GoDaddy Bookkeeping.
You'll need to choose one of the following:
- Request a QFX file from your bank/credit card account, then upload the file into your GoDaddy Bookkeeping account
- Request a CSV file from your bank/credit card account, format the CSV file so we can understand it, then upload the file into GoDaddy Bookkeeping
If you run into any trouble with formatting the file or with the import itself, feel free to submit a support request via http://help.bookkeeping.godaddy.com