To access your "Profit/Loss Chart" in the Mobile app, please follow these directions:
1) Navigate to your income or expense page and click on the chart logo as shown here: "" to navigate to your Income or Expense Chart.
2) From your Charts page you can pick one of the following three Charts.
- Yearly (current year) This is the default view and will pop up immediately when navigating to your Charts page.
- Quarterly (current quarter). To get to this view, depending on the current quarter, click on where it says "Q1," "Q2," "Q3," or "Q4."
- Monthly (by current year). To get to this view, click on the name of the current month.
- Once on the view you would like to filter by, click the details icon "" to the right of the category to filter the transactions.
At the top of the page, you will see your "Gross Income/Expense" depending on which chart you are viewing. You can scroll down and see transactions from earlier time periods but please note that the gross amount will only be shown for the current time period. Please refer to the screenshots below:
To go back to your chart to select a different time period or category, simply click where it says "" at the top of your screen.
NOTE: Transactions can only be filtered by the given time periods.