When you link your Harvest account, Harvest will import all of your invoices. You may notice that your invoices don't separate "Sales" and "Sales Tax Collected." However, you can still find out how much Sales tax you have collected so far from Harvest. To do so, please follow these directions:
1) Log in to your Harvest account.
2) Once logged in, select "Invoices" from the top of your screen.
3) On your Invoices page click on "Report."
Since this report will show all invoices, paid and unpaid, we suggest filtering out the paid invoices, To do so, follow these directions:
1) On your "Report" page, select "Create New Report.
2) Change the time frame from "All time" to the time frame you want to view.
3) Change the Status from "All" to "Paid."
This generated report will show you your total Sales and "Sales Tax Collected" for the selected time frame. You can then use this number to submit your sales tax to the IRS.
NOTE: When you submit your collected sales tax, we highly suggest recording this in GoDaddy Bookkeeping so that your income isn't overstated. To record a payment of sales tax, please refer to this article: http://help.bookkeeping.godaddy.com/entries/20132673-sales-tax-tracking